The yoga experience is unique to every individual. Simply put, it’s an opportunity to unite your mind, body and spirit, to unite your breath and movement allowing for greater inner connection.
Yoga is available for everyone. There’s a variety of levels, styles, classes and reasons to practice. Most find it therapeutic and continue to feel the benefits long after class. It is a unique experience filled with endless benefits. Getting on the mat allows time to connect, breath, move and de-stress.
Some recommendations for class:
1. wear comfortable clothing allowing you to move and stretch
2. yoga is practiced barefoot
3. bring a water bottle and small towel
4. let the teacher know of any major concerns so you can best be guided
5. always listen to your body and practice ahimsa (non-harming)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.